Andy Glavac CFP, EPC
Glavac Financial Planning Services & Manulife Securities Investment Services Inc.
Andy is a Financial Advisor who holds a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation, with 30 years of solid business experience advising clients and coaching them to make sound financial planning decisions. We specialize in Wealth Accumulation , Income and Estate maximization .
Andy takes pride in professionalism, developing quality relationships with clients and their families. I believe in providing clients with objective advice so they achieve their financial goals prudently and thoughtfully.
Andy shares his knowledge, continually updating his understanding of the financial services industry
The “Elder Planning Counselor” (EPC) designation helps seniors identify business people and professionals who have a special interest and proficiency in dealing with them and their needs.
Studies show that seniors want advisors who understand their life issues, alternatives and concerns, which respect their circumstances and experiences and can accommodate their physical and health needs. The EPC is the Canadian professional development standard for elder education.
Andy holds the prestigious honour of being a Five Star Master Builder. The Master Builder program has been Manulife’s most prestigious advisor reward and recognition program since 1961. It recognizes and honours advisors who not only achieve consistent results and service excellence but have chosen to do business with Manulife for many years. Today there are 327 Master Builders in Canada, but just 144 advisors who have achieved Five Stars.
- A Past President Rotary Club of Welland
- Past Rotary district foundation chair
- Awarded the prestigious Paul Harris Award, Rotary International, 2000
- Active Contributor to local and national charitable events and organizations
- Recognized by e-Niagara in 2002 for developing an interactive, informative, and user friendly website
- Nominated, 2002 Bell Canada Emerging Entrepreneur Award
- Nominated, CIBC Established Enterprise Award, 2002
- Winner, Reader’s Choice Award, Best Investment Firm, 2001
- Selected to participate in a pioneering program through The Financial Planners Standards Council to answer questions from the public on-line and to mentor new financial planners and those considering a career in the profession
- Frequent Advisor/Contributor to professional journals, magazines, and newspapers which include the National Post, Advisor’s Edge and Investment Executive.
- Raised $5,000.00 in pledges for the Niagara Peninsula Children’s Centre (Partners in the Sky), completing his first skydive for this fundraiser.
- Lead a team of 10 sky jumpers and raised $25,000 for Niagara Peninsula Children’s Centre.
- Dale Carnegie Leadership award winner
- Achieved the very exclusive Master Builder status with Manulife Financial.